Here's a simple recipe for making Sunday lunch.
1. Wake up on Sunday morning and decide you are feeling far too lazy to do any cooking at all.
2. Call up The Lime Tree Restaurant and book a table for two:
3. Roll out of bed and into a waiting taxi.
4. Order smoked haddock fishcakes and goats cheese with sesame seeds:
5. Followed by roast beef with yorkshire pudding and horseradish sauce, and roast lamb with red wine jus:
6. And finally crème brulée, and chocolate truffle cake:
7. Roll into a taxi and spend the rest of the day sleeping it off on the sofa.
Oh yes. This is what Sundays were made for.
Psst! If you like this, you may also like:
Interiors: Fabulous London home
Neighbourhood: A Sunday morning tour of West Didsbury